Usage: NormalView Status
Green Normal Conditions
Your cooperative is currently experiencing normal energy demand. No special energy saving measures are necessary.
- Approaching Peak
- Peak Alert
Insulation in your home provides resistance to heat flow. The more heat flow resistance your insulation provides, the lower your heating and cooling costs. Properly insulating your home not only reduces heating and cooling costs, but also improves comfort.
To maintain comfort, the heat lost in the winter must be replaced by your heating system and the heat gained in the summer must be removed by your cooling system. Properly insulating your home will decrease this heat flow by providing an effective resistance to the flow of heat.
Nishnabotna Valley REC is pleased to offer an insulation rebate program for our members. Download our New or Replacement Rebate Form here.
- Must be a Nishnabotna Valley REC member
- 30% of the installed cost – up to $800 maximum rebate
- Structure must be on NVREC lines
- Insulation professionally installed by a registered contractor – blown-in, insulating concrete forms, rigid Styrofoam panels and/or structural insulated panels type insulation
- Structure must have a primary electric heating source – includes new or existing homes, agriculture and commercial buildings
- One rebate per structure
- Need copy of invoice and rebate form completed and returned to Nishnabotna Valley REC